Tuesday 20 December 2016

Meeting the American woman billionaire, Oprah Winfrey is a dream fulfilled- Luvvie Ajayi

Luvvie Ajayi
Nigerian author Luvvie Ajayi
Nigerian author Luvvie Ajayi had one of the biggest dreams fulfilled when she met with America billionaire Oprah Winfrey.
The author said Oprah inspires her and back in 2011, she tweeted that when she has made it, she will meet Oprah and the two will talk.


This eventually became a reality in December 2016 when she had the privileged of interviewing Oprah at an event she hosted. She then shared her photos and story on her website and on social media.
luvvie ajayi
Luvie said when Oprah touched her head, she felt annointed
She said: "For a long time, I’ve said that I will meet Oprah Winfrey when she already knows my name, so even though we’ve been in the same room together at least 7 times over the years, I never tried to introduce myself."

"Well, this year, it happened. Oprah handpicked 100 people who “elevate humanity” as part of her first Supersoul 100 list and I was one of them. She did a brunch for us in LA in April and I met her there. It was glorious."
luvvie ajayi
Luvvie with the woman of her dreams, Oprah
"And then in June, her team had me back to interview her for OWN on the @OWNTV lot. *holy ghost faint* my locs were gone by then so Oprah grabbed my head during the interview and afterwards!"
"Dreams come true and I’ve boldly spoken some of mine just to see them unfold right before my eyes. This has been a year of my dreams becoming reality and I’m beyond grateful. God is good. HEY OPRAH, girl! That actually happened."

Luvvie just published her first book called I' Judgng you and she is proof that we have to keep pushing ourselves until we achieve all our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment